What We Do:
Everyone deserves opportunities to have a good life: a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support a family through retirement, and good health. That’s why United Way’s work is focused on the building blocks for a good life:
- Education – Helping Children and Youth Achieve Their Potential.
- Income – Promoting Financial Stability and Independence.
- Health – Improving People’s Health.
Advancing the common good is less about helping one person at a time and more about changing systems to help all of us. We are all connected and interdependent. We all win when a child succeeds in school, when families are financially stable, when people are healthy.
United Way’s goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of these problems. Living united means being a part of the change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future. Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED.Meet our Board of Directors
- ARC – Redwood County
- Building Healthy Families – backpacks for back to school
- Choices Pregnancy
- Girl Scouts
- New Horizons Crisis Center
- Twin Valley Boy Scouts
- Redwood Area Compassionate Friends
- Renville/Redwood American Red Cross
- Special Olympics
- Imagination Library Sponsor
Did You Know?
– Your one donation will support over 15,000 individuals throughout Redwood and Renville Counties
– You can designate which agency you would like to receive your donation
– Redwood County United Way Board of Directors review all of the agencies budgets to ensure that all donations are used in the best interests of our donors.